Creating a healthy home for your family
Cleaning might remove some germs and bacteria, but it won’t remove them all. The goal of cleaning is about the look and feel of tidiness in a home. Though the room may appear to be clean, bacteria may still be present. Disinfecting kills 99.99% of microscopic bacteria that aren’t visible to the human eye. Removing them from the high touch surfaces in your home ensures that you and your loved ones are safe.
To protect you, your family, and your home, our staff use high-grade disinfectants, approved by Health Canada. These hospital grade disinfectants have been developed to effectively kill bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces. We carefully follow a refined daily disinfection checklist that was built alongside recommendations from the World Health Organization and Canadian health agencies.
Our Enhanced Disinfection Service can now be added onto every cleaning service.
The Importance of our
Enhanced Disinfection Service
Disinfectants become less effective if dirt and soil remain. We train our staff to clean dirt and soil from surfaces before disinfecting. Many disinfectants require a measure of dwell time to be effective. Our staff conduct the disinfection of your home last, allowing the disinfectant to properly take effect and air dry.
Ensure you and your family live in a clean home and help stop the spread of harmful germs.
The Enhanced Disinfection Service focuses on high touch items:
- Light Switches
- Hand Railings
- Appliance Handles / Knobs
- Sinks / Faucets
- Toilet Seats / Handles
Simple Yet Effective Method
Spray surface with a cleaning agent to loosen debris.
Use microfiber cloths to wipe, capture and remove loosened debris.
Spray the surface with disinfectant and allow to dwell to kill bacteria.
Visit our Cleaning Process page for more details on our
cleaning method, products, and equipment.
Safety & Responsibility
- We offer a “No Contact Service.” We will clean your home while you’re out or maintain physical distancing in the home.
- Staff will wear disposable gloves and face masks and are equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Before entering your home, we ensure that all cleaning kits, vacuums, and other supplies are disinfected
- Our disinfectants are approved by Health Canada.
- Employees with flu-like symptoms are not permitted in our office or your home.